Tuesday, December 2, 2008

See Chuck On E! December 5 & 6


It's common knowledge within my circle that Celine Dion makes my world go round (Get that? Circle... round... Jesus, I'm clever, huh?). Many years ago, before the millennium, I had the pleasure to participate in VH1's "Behind the Music" series on Celine DIon and I am thrilled that E! has finally produced a "True Hollywood Story" on my main muse, and I was fortunate to be included once again.
I received a DVD copy of the upcoming episode, scheduled to debut Friday, Dec. 5 at 9 p.m., with an encore Saturday, Dec. 6 at 8 a.m. Boy, it's nice to have several bits of commentary, but it was an unfortunate time for me to be captured on tape. I am about to burst out of my own face, egads. Here's a fun game: Every time Chuck is shown, drink as many shots as I have chins.

Okay, anyway, minus 25 pounds later here's the official descrip from E!: "Celine Dion, the petite woman with powerful pipes, is one of the most successful singers of our time. She’s a mother with a newfound business sense, but make no mistake, her family comes first. From a tiny town in rural Quebec to the toast of the town in Vegas, Celine has lived a life that can only be described as a fairytale. On this installment of 'True Hollywood Story,' we reveal the rags to riches story of Celine Dion."






























I am joined on the program by a number of much more attractive folks, whom I admire to no end, including:

(right) DAVID FOSTER, GRAMMY-WINNING PRODUCER & (below) VITO LUPRANO, SONY MUSIC CANADA, WHO HAS EXECUTIVE PRODUCED CELINE FOR MORE THAN A DECADE. Many others appear, including Celine & Rene, an author, Celine's brother Paul,

her image consultant, "A New Day"/Vegas' choreographer and the mighty (and mighty kind) DAVE PLATEL FROM FEELING/CMA MANAGEMENT (below, left). After seven Billboard cover stories on Celine and many other extraordinary experiences that have consistently proved Celine and Rene to be two of the kindest, most grounded and utterly generous A-listers I have had the pleasure of sharing company with, this goes down in history as one of my great honors as a journalist. I am truly humbled. Hope you can watch!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Chuck... very cool. Will make sure to catch you on the tube. Was with John, Carmel, Eric and Caroline today at GV Expo. We were all a Dream Team, weren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Bonjour' Chuck, thanks very much for such a piece of news! :O)
    I know you are a really huge fan of CĂ©line!
    Greetings from Italy.
    Kind regards,
    Leila
    www.celinissima.it
    www.celinecommunity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already watched it. It's great action-comedy series which I love most. Me and my friends love to Watch Chuck Online together. We never missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know what to say. This web site is amazing. Thats not truly a actually substantial statement, but its all I could come up with soon after reading this. You know a great deal about this subject. Much making sure that you produced me wish to understand additional about it. Your web site is my stepping stone, my buddy. Many thanks for that heads up on this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!