Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moose Drool Brown Ale

I've never been a beer guy. Much prefer my hooch to be clear with club soda on ice. But I am a big fan of moose. They're kind of funny looking, and yet big, proud macho mammals. And they wear fabulous fur coats, which I admire to no end. In fact, two of my dear friends, Denise and Donna, have both been bestowed honorable moose nicknames: Trixmoose (pictured) and Mae Moose, respectively.

My pal Patrick posted a link on Facebook for Big Sky's Moose Drool Brown Ale, brewed in Montana. So clever I'd even consider imbibing if it weren't for my home happy hour vodka soda sitting just to my left, tee hee. All the same, I have total admiration for a fine marketing tool. Moose Drool. God, that's good. It even earned them a post of The Smoking Nun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!