Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday On The Town At Hell's Kitchen Vynl With Cookie, Pook, et al

Amy and I have been friends for more my than half my life... so that's a good 15 years now, right? [drum beat] We've known each other since my 20s in Washington, D.C., when I was surrounded by a wondrous group of closely knit, bonded-at-the-heart pals. I look back ever so fondly on that decade.

Even better, whenever I see Amy post millennium (she now lives in San Fran), we pick up right where we left off. She's about the coolest mom I know and has a shimmering positive spirit.

Friday night, we gathered at Hell's Kitchen kitsch eatery Vynl with Pook and his man Rich, Amy's hot squeeze Christian and her son Michael, for good eats and many laughs. I'll see them all again for the 4th, when we convene in Hoboken for fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!