Sunday, July 18, 2010

Art: If They Can Do It...

After viewing some of the $5,000 price tags for "artwork" this weekend, I'm convinced I have found my new calling. Who needs words, when I can sell my creations for ridiculously inflated prices? Let the bidding wars begin!"Head Over Heels," 2010, Photographic collage with fuck-me pumps. $50,000 signed original"Pole Cat," 2010, Photographic still with elm tree and steel flagpole. $10,000"Pole Cat," 2010, Photographic still with digital enhancement of elm tree and steel flagpole. $20,000"Lunar Staircase," 2010, Photographic still with God's moon and wooden staircase. $10,998 "Brillo In Blue Window," 2010, Still photograph with blue window; Brillo pads and colander inside. $15,001
"Chuck's Pretty Feet," 2010, Human appendages. PricelessAnd here, some pretty pictures in Amagansett. You can look at these free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!