Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oops: George Clooney Drop-Kicks Beard When She Yaks About Marriage

When you're a gay celebrity's beard, it's probably best not to gush to the tabloids that you are putting the moves on marrying your sugar daddy.

George Clooney, 50, and his Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis have ended their two-year relationship, a month after she yakked to an Italian magazine that she hoped to marry Clooney—and that she expects her maternal instincts to kick in "like a lightning bolt" at some point.

Clooney has made it clear he never intends to wed again,
following a brief marriage to B-actress Talia Balsam nearly 20 years ago. "I gave it a shot. If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family, I can always call Brad and Angie and ask them to stay with me, just to remind me why I'm so happy," he has said. Wink, wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!