Amy Winehouse might have died because her tiny system wasn't able to handle rapid detox—following a toxicology report that found no illegal substances in her system—it was revealed today that the 27-year-old singer perished as a result of “death by misadventure."
Those crazy Brits. What that means is that Winehouse, who died July 23, drank herself to death. Her blood-alcohol limit was more than five times the drunk-driving limit. In Euro standards, she had 416 milligrams of alcohol per 100 milliliters of blood when she died.
Further, a policeman who was called to Winehouse's home admits that two empty full-size bottles and one smaller bottle of vodka were found in her room. She had reportedly been clean for the three weeks preceding. God bless her.
Amy's final recording, "Body & Soul," appears on Tony Bennett's second duets album, and it's a beautiful thing.