Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ooh La La! 'Magic Mike' Covers 'Entertainment Weekly'

Magic Mike covers this week's Entertainment Weekly... and words just escape me... Shit, who needs words? From left, Matthew McConaughey, Sexiest Man Alive Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and Channing Tatum. Mercy sakes! The film is a little more than a month away: June 29.

In a recent interview with Advocate, McConaughey summed up his thong in the upcoming male stripper flick as "the sheath for the sword."

He plays club owner Dallas, and says, "Everybody was pretty damn ripped already, but boy, if you really want to get men in great shape, just tell them they’re going to play male strippers in a movie and have their shit onscreen for the rest of time."

He adds that director Steven Soderbergh said at the beginning of the shoot that "if it felt right, I could strip at the end of the movie. I said, ‘I gotta dance, man.’ I would regret it for the rest of my life if I was in a male stripper movie and didn’t get up there and strip myself. I also knew that my dance had to be the dirtiest. It had to be wonderfully filthy."

Any other motivation needed to head to the nearest bijou? *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!