Extra-marital dating site Ashley Madison erected a billboard celebrating GOP hopeless candidate Newt Gingrich’s multiple dalliances outside of his three marriages: "Faithful Republican, Unfaithful Husband."
Need a little refresher?
* Newt met his first wife, Jackie Battley, in high school. She was his geometry teacher, and their affair started in the back seat of a car when he was 16. They married in 1962, and had two children before Gingrich served Battley with divorce papers after cheating on her multiple times, while she was in the hospital recovering from uterine cancer.
* Next came met Marianne Ginther, the 28-year-old daughter of an Ohio mayor, whom he started screwing while still married to Battley. They wed six months after his divorce. They remained married for 18 years—until Ginther was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. By this point, Gingrich was already fucking his soon-to-be third wife Callista Bisek.
* While Gingrich publicly condemned former President Clinton's infidelities with Monica Lewinsky, he was getting it on with not-yet No. 3 Bisek, 23 years his junior. He asked her to marry him before he had told Ginther he was leaving her.
* In 2009, Newt converted to Catholicism and asked God to forgive his sins. So don't fret, it's all cool now.
* In 2011, the man is still a slimebag.