Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moody-fying

Today, I added another essential fashion element to my quest to become "Californication's" lead character Hank Moody, sans the obsession with kootycat... The shoes, baby! I bought his dark blue denim jeans a couple months ago (sorry, 1969 Gap for me; couldn't afford his $175 Earnest Sewn's Fulton britches). I think I'll be retiring some of my athletic sneaks in favor of a more muted/sophisticated/signature look for 2010. While Hank prefers a Timberland Torrance slip-on, my Sandro Moscoloni Men's Durango/Troy is close enough in step for me. These are the actual shoes I purchased, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!