Saturday, December 17, 2011

D-I-V-O-R-C-E... An Emotion A Day For The Two Months That Followed

On September 22, life took an unexpected turn when my 10-year relationship came to an end. Over the next two months, I kept a journal where I recorded one thought each day. I've hesitated to post this, because it so very personal, but isn't that what blogs are about?

These are the foremost emotions that I experienced each day up to the week before Thanksgiving, where some words were repeated, and thus appear larger. The only way I can post this now is because I feel so much stronger today...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I can relate! Thanks for sharing - it's good to remember we're not alone. Heartbreak sucks!
    ~ Anne

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!