Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year From The Smoking Nun!

Good to be back, cool cats, after more than a year of taking a blog breather! Ah, The Smoking Nun reinvigorated... That feels might nice. You know, I think I sabotaged myself by insisting on posting every damn day, whether or not I had anything meaningful to share, which led to this destination veering off course. No more... I'm here when I got something to talk about. And I hope you'll join me, yes?

Please stand by for consistent pop culture musings in 2014, along with week-by-week NEWS about my brand new life chapter in Hampton Roads, Virginia, come mid-January (including step-by-step renovations fab fun!) *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!