Wednesday, July 18, 2012

George Bush Is Still A Buffoon... But He's 'Awesome'!

Among the many reasons I relish President Barrack Obama as the man that represents the United States is because he knows how to speak. Much like former President Bill Clinton. And nothing like former President "Jolly Roger" George W. Bush. One word: "nucular."

The 43rd Prez said in his typical yuk-yuk bravada in a just released interview with the Hoover Institute, "Look, eight years was awesome. You know, I was famous and I was powerful, but I have no desire for fame and power anymore. I have found that life after the presidency is awesome." Further, when asked why he chose to vacation in Crawford, Texas, rather than Maine like his nepotistic daddy, the buffoon shared more of his vast vocabulary and jocular (nit)wit: "My dad bequeathed me three great gifts: an awesome name, an unconditional love and being raised in west Texas."

Now, if he only had a brain. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!