Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Last George Bush Post... Ever

AP reports what the Northeast and West Coast of the U.S. didn't need a poll to prove: "57% of Americans say Bush is one of the five worst presidents in U.S. history, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national survey. Republicans aren't much help to the retiring 62-year-old GOP president. While predictably 81% of Democrats rate Bush as one of the five worst presidents, so do 20% of Republicans."

Bush said Tuesday, "When I walked out of the Oval Office this morning, I left with the same values that I took to Washington eight years ago." Precisely. I couldn't have explained the mess he left any better.

12 comments:

  1. Honestly though, I feel bad for the man, and more importantly, his wife. Can you imagine the relief the both of them feel now that this is all over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MeanuanvanK [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello everyone. i doubt that the author is right but i can not get rid of the feeling that no person in this world is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will add your site to favorites. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from Luxembourg. And you know in our small country such topics are regarded from a different point of view :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In other case I would say that the author is not right. But with such a good argumentation I fully agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is another piece of your great work. Your site is very interesting and I read your posts each time something new appears. Thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone. This site is growing more and more interesting with every new post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I like your site and your articles. Keep doing your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your site is the best I've ever found on the net. Very, really ver interesting. I will advise it to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone. This is a fine post. I visited this site accidently but now I'm going to add it to favorites. Keep up and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice article bro. But I think that is not all that can be said about the issue.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!