Friday, December 7, 2012

Rainy Days & Fridays

Sequestered... That's my present state, more or less... Yes, it's that damn living room renovation, which I really should redefine at this point. The actual LR reno is done, and as of the end of the week, new hardwood flooring has extended throughout the rest of the unit, save for the kitchen & bath.

That's meant moving furniture from one crowded space to another, as well as intermittent loss of WiFi and, egads, my desk, where all good words customarily come together. One more week to go... and meanwhile, yes, oh so good to get the hell out of the house.

P.S. No, that's not me in the Converse jacket... Hell, my name is Chuck Taylor. That would be redundant, wouldn't it? Pic in Manhattan along Second Avenue. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!