Monday, July 13, 2009

Emre Takes To The Skies

For most of us, keeping our feet planted firmly on the ground is enough of a challenge, for god's sake. Our pal Emre Yilmax decided that a death wish might be fun, by jumping out of a plane. My heavens, why haven't I thought of that? Oh, wait, that's right, not falling onto the subway tracks is enough of a challenge for me.Still, these photos are utterly stupendous... even if I have to wonder if Emre was a little stupido to think that this kind of sport is actually fun. To each his own, I suppose. And he lived to tell, so I guess it's gonna be one of those things he gets to file under "bravado" for the rest of his life. Myself: I would file it under "jump, fear, faint, wait, where's the cord?, oops, splat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!