Sunday, November 23, 2008

A stunning bride... my mom!


Okay, so I was listing some items to sell on craigslist tonight... a bed, a clock and doggy stairs, and as I was running through pics on iPhoto, I was stopped by this beautiful photo that I scanned some time ago of my mother Evelyn as a bride. She and my dad married June 27, 1950... they've been married for more than 58 years and are still healthy, loving and together... it's such a blessing for me. And the best part. They are coming to New York in December as part of a tour group and I will see them and bring them to our home. This is a gift that I never take for granted. As snarky as I pretend to be, when it comes to my parents, they have set the ultimate example for me in so many ways...

1 comment:

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!