Sunday, November 30, 2008

E! True Hollywood Story: Celine Dion... at long last...


The E! "True Hollywood Story" that I interviewed extensively for way back in March is finally set to air on E! Friday, December 5, with an encore Saturday, December 6. Let's hope after the two hours I spent with the crew that I get a little face time... though as I recall, I was fat as a tick... alas...
In addition, the Biography Channel documentary on the Wahlberg bros that I also participated in is also scheduled to air December 6.


Meanwhile, because we haven't had a damn working television for eight weeks, I missed out on the Biography on Donny & Marie that aired last month. I found it tonight on YouTube and was gratified to be included in several segments. Boy, that was also filmed near the beginning of 2008...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!