Wednesday, November 5, 2008

America's New Day Has Come


I'm sure I am joining millions of bloggers tonight who just can't contain their joy and hope with the election of Barrack Obama as the 44th President of the United States. It's so curious to me that my dear friends who supported McCain have a single talking point: "Raise taxes." Do they not realize that their friend Chuck's call to share the same equality that they take for granted is something that McCan't and his patsy Palin wanted to not only take from me, but from them, as women... to say nothing of the importance of Supreme Court appointees. After eight miserable years with a buffoon at the nation's helm, we at last have a leader who will restore pride to our United States, along with a return to reverence from the rest of the world, which now views the U.S. as an arrogant "look at the hand" nation. I am proud, relieved, hopeful and looking forward! At long last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!