Monday, May 11, 2009

Foto Finish

With the warm, dry weather finally catching, I've actually been living life instead of sitting inside posting. Shall we catch up, cool cats? First things, first. The hot Chelsea boys were out en mass this weekend.Above, two steroid queens holding hands... and below, to the left, a couple of lovely Chelsea boys. Ah, to be young and beautiful. I at least remember the former.Can't quite explain it, but there was a life-size tribute to Barbie, complete with spinning mannequins. I was mesmerized... and simultaneously terrified. Bizarro!My fave, as it reflected the street behind Miss Barb. I'd call it art if only it were deliberate.Local biz... a sadly dying art in Manhattan. Olive Garden, anyone?And finally, sunset reflects upon New York's tallest building...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!