Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks For Reading!

Whoa! I opened a counter on The Smoking Nun exactly five months ago, and in that time, the blog has logged more than 14,100 hits from 86 nations, including Rwanda, Cambodia, Egypt, Israel, Croatia and many more. How remarkably gratifying.

While this destination is undoubtedly self-indulgent, perhaps to a fault, I am interested in knowing what is of the most interest to those that visit, so I am planning my first-ever poll to find out why you visit. Hope you will take a minute to respond. I'll keep writing, and hope you'll keep reading. Cheers, cool cats!Here's to my everyday visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!