Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scary Parade

The only thing more frightening than a flash mob of kids is... a mob of children wearing clown suits. Argh!! The annual St. Ann's School Puppet Parade made its way down Montague Street in Brooklyn Heights yesterday. As I'm trying to make a hasty getaway, I saw another clown: Bjork (ha, ha, mercy, that's funny), who lives in the nabe. She looked fab-u, with jet black hair and fashionista blue pumps, though she declined to let me take a pic with her. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was there for this last year! You and I were eating lunch as they paraded down the street. Ah, good times! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!