Monday, May 10, 2010

Look What Darren Did!

A simple Happy Birthday salutation to Darren Hayes Saturday was linked to one of his fan forums, which fostered the highest one-day traffic in The Smoking Nun's history: 1,400 page views on Sunday. Truly, Madly, Deeply, indeed! I love that Darren has such a dedicated following. Y'all come back now, you hear?ADDENDUM: Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. Madness! Are they still coming... or are they coming back? Another new peak on Monday. Either way, thanks, all ye cool cats!Here's a good sign... Thanks again!

5 comments:

  1. The Darren Hayes Effect! Congrats - maybe those readers will stick with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I came here because DH posted it but love what I am reading. I heart NY and I dig your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been reading since last year's blog post on Darren's birthday! Reckon I should comment more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a fan of Chuck Taylor, specially his reviews at Billboard. I wrote some for the Online version Billboard En Espanol. So Cool that one of my fave arts reads one of my fave writers. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!