Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chuck's Fare-Thee-Well Party!

Please join me this Tuesday, March 24 for a fond farewell to 14 years of bombast at Billboard magazine!

WHERE: UPSTAIRS at Central Bar, 109 East 9th Street, between 4th & 3rd avenues, Astor Place, NYC
WHEN: Tuesday, March 24, 6:30-10:30 p.m.
WHO: Colleagues, friends, allies, artists and other assorted beautiful New Yorkers.

PLUS:
* Celine sing-along at 9 p.m.!
* Auction: Chuck's leftover Hanson CDs (a man's gotta eat).
* Tribute to the velvet black britches Chuck wore to a Mariah Carey party in 1996!
* My sincere appreciation for a wild, wondrous ride!

RSVP: NYstrele@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. OMG. I can't believe it. We'll miss your Celine reviews on Billboard.
    Bellamy from CDF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear this... :(

    Chuck you are a true gent, you say it, how it is, I love reading you're reviews and you are a great friend/contributor on the forum!!

    I hope you have a great night at the party, and I know, we will be hearing from you again soon in a new chapter! :)

    Darren,
    www.celinedionforum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have words to explain how we'll miss you on CDF and surely so many people too in other sites all along the net!

    I'm so sorry to read this, but... I wish you a future full of triumphs like you had 'til now and even bigger personal success.

    celĂ­nico_sin_remedio
    CelineDionForum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry to hear this :(. But think of it this way: you're now free to get a job with Celine's team ;)).
    Have fun at the party and think of all great moments you've had so far and know the best is yet to come, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!