Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kilgour's Bday Celeb In Park Slope

Ayhan and I joined good bud Jeff Kilgour Saturday night for his birthday celeb at Bar Reis in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Damn fine time. Here we be with his lady Simona.With Kilgour's handsome college friend Eric. Nice teeth, pal.With Simona and our new friend Mike. This dude is 50! I want to indulge in whatever his youth elixer is. And here, I thought gin was the ultimate protector of youth...As I walked my way through Park Slope, some shots of precious local businesses that still remain.This one cracks my shit up. Get it? Conversation, instead of Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!