Saturday, March 28, 2009

Green, My Ass


"March 28 from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. is Earth Hour to show that energy conservation is important. Famous buildings will go dark on Saturday, including the Empire State Building in New York, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the St. Louis Gateway Arch, the Sydney Opera House, the Sears Tower in Chicago, Seattle's Space Needle, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and Broadway theater marquees in New York City. Even the flashy Las Vegas Strip will turn dark for an hour."


Give me a fucking break against this well-meaning, meaningless pretentious green shit. I think I'll turn on every light in my apartment. Of course, with NYC's Con Edison providing the most expensive power bills in the nation, perhaps I should rethink... Okay then, I'm going to moon my hind-quarters out the front window. How about that for shining light on the cause? Indeedy.

1 comment:

  1. From the man who used to throw his cigarette butts out the window.

    Indeedy. Don't you be busting on the green movement my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!