Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lakeside View

With the cooler weather, it was a perfect day for an afternoon stroll by a nearby lake, with the Atlantic Ocean just steps away. Ah, exhale.A garden full of my favorite flower. They look like they're waving, "How do, cool cats?" Wait, I think the one on the right just told me to "Shove it." Damn.A view along the edge of the lake.Swan lake!Liz D. and meese... Why does everybody eventually get that "Goddamn camera again" look? I can't imagine.Stunning... just can't beat it.A truly miraculous moment captured.Coco and Jasmine Simone lead the way to the beach.Old Towne Beach was a new destination for me. Calm, serene, only a few folks sunning and the occasional surfer.Sandpipers dot the sand.Beauty and the beach.I'm running out of descriptors for the natural beauty here.A lady and her bitches.A boy and his board.And what walk would be complete without sneaking into the private drives of some of the beautiful homes along the beachfront?La, la, la, that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!