Saturday, August 7, 2010

Burn, Baby, Burn!

Don't tell me that purchasing a new range is not the most exciting news since Lindsay Lohan blew her nose. How often does one replace major kitchen appliances: once a decade if then? Our oven control panel blew out last week, and at a cost of $200 to replace, the decision was obvious.

After three days of (fun) intensive online research and a visit to a brick-and-mortar retailer to survey the chosen, I found the deal of a lifetime: a $1,200 Frigidaire Gallery gas stove with convection and five burners, delivered for $750 with no tax or shipping. It arrived Wednesday, and if I can ever figure out how to hook it up, I stand to cook my way to new piggy proportions. Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!