Thursday, August 20, 2009

Celine Dion Is Preggers!

It's common knowledge among Celine cool cats that when she wrapped her most recent tour, she had hopes of getting pregnant with a second child. She has made clear that she feels blessed to have her 8-year-old son René-Charles Dion Angélil, but also crossed fingers that she might be fortunate enough to have a second. Celine has been undergoing fertility treatments in New York for the past few months—and now, success. Congrats! I have seen first hand how much she adores her kid; she is a wondrous mother and I wish the best, you know, especially since she honored me by giving her first child a middle name in my honor. Shucks.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning from Italy, Chuck!
    That's a very sweet piece of news!
    All the best to our Céline and her family too. xx
    Ciao,

    Leila
    celinissima.it


    P.S. is that real that Céline has given her first child a middle name in your honor? Wow! I think you know that it's a scoop :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, Rene Charles is not named after me! But I did once thank Celine for giving him my name. She just looked at me, baffled!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!