Monday, July 11, 2011

Egads! The Ugliest Sofas In The World

Last June I mentioned that I've been shopping for a new sofa for months. Geez, would you believe I am still looking? We have a very specific space, a 108-inch cove, plus the challenge of getting the creature up an awkward, narrow staircase in our apartment building. So the search continues.

In my research then, I was aghast at what I deemed the ugliest sofa I'd ever seen: the Squint Oswald sofa available from Conran for a mere $7,000 (right). One year later, we have a handful of new contenders. Who would desecrate their living rooms with these ghoulish creations?And the winner is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!