Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh What A Night! | Tinatin & Chris Neil

Heaven... I'm in heaven... After my pal Tinatin and I had another interview session for the upcoming book we're working on together, we joined songwriter & producer Chris Neil on the Upper East Side for a nice leisurely sit-down over drinks.

Chris, of course, is the auspicious talent behind launching Sheena Easton's career as the producer of "Morning Train," "Modern Girl" and "For Your Eyes Only"; as well as producing Celine Dion's first English-language hit "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" and her European breakthrough "Think Twice." I'm absolutely giddy... *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!