Monday, February 13, 2012

'White Collar's' Matt Bomer Comes Out Clean!

USA Network White Collar lead Matt Bomer, 34, who is also among the hot stars in upcoming June stripper flick Magic Mike, came out of the closet over the weekend. Look at this guy: Come on, he's just too beautiful to be straight, right?

On Saturday, February 11, while accepting the New Generation Arts & Activism Award for his efforts in the fight against HIV/AIDS at the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards, Bomer and his beautiful baby blues thanked his life partner Simon Hall & their three children: "I'd especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry," he said onstage. "Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is. You will always be my proudest accomplishment."

Bomer’s partner, Hall, is a publicist with Slate PR. He represents Ryan Murphy, Neil Patrick Harris and production company Working Title.

Apparently, Bomer has previously declined comment when asked about his love life. In the January 2010 Details, he was asked if he cared about rumors questioning his sexuality: "I don't care at all. I'm completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life. I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders. I would say a big difference between my character and me is that I can be too trusting. And I've realized in this business that's not necessarily the smartest thing to be. I definitely have a thing or two to learn from the con artists."

In addition to his role in Magic Mike, Bomer will guest star in an April episode of Glee as Darren Criss' older brother, as well as Glee creator Ryan Murphy's big-screen adaptation of the Tony-winning drama The Normal Heart. Suddenly, he looks even more beautiful to me. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!