Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lady Gaga Dresses Up September 2012 'Vogue'

Lady Gaga has taken a break from taking a break to don the cover of Vogue USA's 120th anniversary issue for September 2012. The cover & editorial is styled by Grace Coddington, and shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.

Gaga tells the mag how she manages to keep a relatively low-profile from the public and the paparazzi: "I’m a complete free spirit, so even though you don't see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one's around, or roll into a bar and get fucked up and dance with my top off. No one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught," she quips.

Vogue interviewed our Lady while in Japan, where she says she finds her most passionate fans. "I think it has to do with the obsession with fantasy. I sort of just fit right in over here." Oh, honey, you fit in everywhere. God bless the liberation you have shown an entire generation... including the President of the United States. *

1 comment:

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!