Friday, November 30, 2012

Joe Jonas Is ALL Grown Up... Mercy Mercy Meese!

Now how did I miss this? Joe Jonas, now 23, is not only all growed up, cool cats, but he appears to have matured with qualities a la David Beckham, if you know what I'm sayin'.

As I was doing some, uh, casual web surfing, it became clear to me that Mr. Jonas has gained quite a viral online reputation for his masculine attributes... which is certainly something that I not only appreciate but pretty much treasure.

Further investigation of my own revealed some eye-popping evidence that the rumors are indeed correct. Feast your own eyes, courtesy of The Smoking Nun. Ooh la la! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!