Thursday, June 17, 2010

Justin Bieber: Armagaddon Is Certain

Words fail me (a rare occurrence)... Just when I thought Justin Bieber couldn't be any more of an affected, bogus, concocted, fabricated, spurious, phony charlatan, the pitchy castrato is gettin' his urban groove on with business partner Usher. Truly, observing this white bread teen squirt pretend to be wheat toast makes me laugh until I cry. Yo, yo, I found some words after all.Probably a good time to mention the fab webbie "Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber," nominated for a Logo award. Funny as shit... though I feel certain that any woman, whether queer or straight, has a lower voice than Master Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!