Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spa La La!

October 2007: Ayhan got two gift cards for his bday at the Chelsea Piers Spa. It took us this long to commit to bliss. We ventured to my former nabe, to the giant sports complex along the Hudson River.

In 1998, I was a member of Chelsea Piers: For my $2,000 annual fee, I went four times. That's $500 a visit. Savvy investment, eh?

Thaddeus gave me a 50-minute deep tissue massage, while Ayhan, in a connecting room, enjoyed Carlos' Swedish massage. Pure heaven. Remind me why the last time I did this was four years ago?

To the left, here I am before our blissful massages, and right, after.

Thank you to Serap and Kamu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!