Friday, April 17, 2009

Donna Mae's April Birthday!

Happy Birthday, dear Donna Mae!

I reconnected with my beloved high school friend after some 20 years following Strele's death in January 2008... one positive to come out of that nightmare.

Since, Mae Mae has been to NYC twice, once with buddy Carol, second time with hubby Cecil, and I've since visited her in our hometown of Lynchburg, Va. She celebrated her special day Monday, April 13, while I was on my extended sickbed and courting permanent expiration. So, better late than never, eh? Best to you, my love!(Pictured: 2008 and, uh, sorta like 1979)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sweetie! My birthday is now complete with your wonderful wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!