Friday, August 7, 2009

Ayhan Is In The House

Ayhan was up earlier in the week for a few days of sun, fun, mojitos, grilling and chilling.Ayhan... literally... is in the house, here in Southampton.To the beach: Liz D. with Jasmine and Coco.Braver than I. Water temps were 69 degrees. I prefer bathtub temps before I venture into the ocean.Homeward... for happy hour, thank god.Downstairs nabe Laura heard the call of the mojitos.God, I love this picture. Sidi... on fi-yah!Burn, baby, burn!Ayhan grills the Turkish kofte...
...Along with a host of other Turkish delights.As my buddy Jeff Kilgour says, "If you're not smiling in the Hamptons, go home!"Coco concurs.And sadly, at 11:30 p.m., Ayhan had to do just that... head home, back to the reality of NYC. See you soon, sailor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!