Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday Diary

Technically, if Monday starts at midnight, then the day began on the deck, sharing drinks with with Sidi and Lisa......And Sidi's good guy best friend Latif... Then to bed at 1 a.m.In the office at 10:30 a.m., putting the finishing touches on the Andy Warhol/Jimi Hendrix chapter, then finally putting together the book's 30-chapter outline. It's time to pitch to an agent...Here's my view looking out from "the office." Let's see, do I say, "ah" or "wheee"?Around 5, Liz D. and I went over to Caroline's beautiful home for a dip in the pool. After the cool, breezy summer, it reached 90 degrees today. Heaven...Heaven... Did I mention that already?Then Caroline and I worked on her blog dedicated to Mumbai... you know, the pup that had the birthday party earlier this month.I found this picture hiding in Caroline's living room. Here she is, circa 1960s. How beautiful is this?Time to head home... Liz D. left earlier to fix us cornish hens and fresh corn for dinner. It was my first cruise in a Jaguar convertible. Jesus Christ, this is madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!