Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alex Reid: A Talent For All Time!

Tabloid trollop Katie Price, whom I couldn't give a flying kadoodle about, is dating some guy named Alex Reid. He's apparently a fighter or something and recently filmed a movie called "Killer Bitch." They seem like a really elegant couple. But who's to judge after seeing this picola on dlisted, which about paralyzed my fingers across the keys here.Cool cats may have noticed a certain penchant I have for men who wear their britches well. This is an extreme example... so of course, I immediately had to pause in my research for a cure to club feet and learn more about this hunk. He looks like a steroid queen, but I'll forgive, since I also have a fetish for beautiful teeth. Double score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!