Saturday, March 5, 2011

HGTV's 'Dear Genevieve': One Hour To Go...

Sixty minutes and counting... I'm starting to get a lil jiggy here. Natch, things started going all askew this morning. First, Tivo wouldn't change channels, a potential major catastrophe. It turns out that while cleaning the living room, I hit the channel-changing mechanism... which took me two hours to figure out.

Then, as I watched HGTV all day to make sure they didn't announce some horrifying replacement for tonight's "Dear Genevieve" at 8 p.m., the picture started freezing. Argh! I switched from HD to analog and that seemed to remedy the problem.

And now, guest cancellations have begun piling up, dammit. Alas, more cheese puffs for me. Let the games begin!

3 comments:

  1. Just saw it. You're a natural for telly! Love, love, love the end result.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW - let's hear what YOU think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have a future on the screen. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!