Thursday, March 10, 2011

Michael Barre: The Most Beautiful Man Alive

Rodiney Santiago... okay, perhaps we're not ready to say he's last year's news, but there's a new hottie on the horizon. Meet Michael Barre, a 6'3", 235-pound model from San Diego whose claim to fame is... well, see for yourself.

As I was scanning webbies for some testosterone to balance out the cascade of "Dear Genevieve" posts, I found this dude at a smoking site called burbujadeseo.com... which led to a wondrous online adventure of more and more discoveries of Mr. Barre, with much of his portfolio taken by model photog Luis Rafael. Enjoy! Can you say screensaver?

2 comments:

  1. Charles, I acknowledge we're close friends. But the other day you told me that I was the sexlessly man alive. Am I mis -reading syntax and whatever?
    This built dude is quite an item. But I wonder If all the pump and circumstance adds up to bona fide Sexy-Ness(?)
    Your Loch Ness Sexy Friend,
    L.B.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!