Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Cookout... Up On The Roof

I'm still stunned that Memorial Day weekend 2011 has been warm and sunny... It simply never happens. As part of my staycation, while Ayhan worked, Leo and I were invited to Zanne & Ralph's Cobble Hill digs for a cookout on their deck... Ah, outdoor space, the ultimate NYC luxury. Italian sausage, anyone?
From their third-floor deck, you can actually climb a rusty ladder to the building's rooftop. I'm not sure what possessed me (more wine, please...), but I was determined to see the view from up above.Up on the rooooooooof!Left, Zanne & Ralph's building from the front; Right, looking down on the little people...What a magnificent view, as sunset approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!