Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adele Absolutely Dazzles Cover Of October 2011 U.K. 'Vogue'

Adele is absolutely dazzling on the October 2011 cover of U.K. Vogue. She tells the mag, "I know people [whose body image controls] their lives. They want to be thinner or have bigger breasts. I have insecurities, of course, but do not want that for my life."

She also shares with lovable whimsey, "I puke quite a lot before going on stage—though never actually on stage. But then, I shit myself before everything … the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show.”

As of Aug. 31, Adele's current album 21 has spent 12 weeks at No. 1 on the album chart, making it a shoe-in as the top-selling disc of the year. Single "Rolling in the Deep," likewise, is positioned to be the No. 1 song of 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! ADELE looks like a billion quid. She's so damn sexy and beautiful...and talented.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!