Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ashlee: Nose Out

I love Jessica Simpson, so I'm not interested in posting the pics of her that are splattered all over the Web. But when her bimbo sis Ashlee starts flailing her bony arms for headlines, that's a different story. Here's a no-talent whose entire face was rebuilt, defending women's "natural curves"? What about the curve of her real nose?"I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight," Ashlee huffed. "A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline."

Huh? The inauguration? Who told her about world events? Please, Ash, make yourself useful and go back to breast-feeding. Nobody cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!