Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kelly Hits Radio... With A Smash!!

It's been a while since I've actually tapped my fingers waiting for a song to arrive. And man oh man, Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" is everything I hoped for. Smash!

Read my lips: No. 1 in six weeks tops. Radio's going to be apoplectic and I predict some of the biggest iTunes download numbers in history. Last time I felt as confident about an artist was Leona Lewis. We see where that went. Score, cool cats!

Of course, it will be my lead spotlight in next week's Billboard... which is like saying it's chilly in New York come January.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the song was good! And based on the reviews it got, I have high hopes for the entire CD release!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that because of Spam, comments are now approved by The Smoking Nun, within a day of posting. Please feel free to smoke here all you want!